Koni RAID Shock Absorbers. With many years experience in shock absorber design and manufacturing, KONI – the leader in Heavy Duty dampers for buses, trucks, trailers, military applications, and railway – decided to combine its high level of technology and its 4×4 market knowledge to create a new range of offroad shocks dedicated to the raiders.KONI RAID offroad shocks are reliable high quality replacement performance parts for customers who seek a non sophisticated but effective product to do the jobs it’s designed for; to finish offroad raids.
Available stock for Discovery 1, Defender 90, 110 and 130. Prices are per shock absorber.
- Outer tube thickness of 2.5mm; damper function guaranteed in case of deformation of outer tube by impact of rocks
- Big bore (70mm)
- Oil volume has been doubled for better cooling & efficiency
- Solid, robust attachments
- Attachments welded all around (360°)
- Possibility to adjust the rebound forces in order to adapt your damper to your springs and / or loads and so increase its life-span
Double dynamic protection
- Rebound: progressive hydraulic rebound stop valve
- Bump: extra security in case of big compression impact
- These shock absorbers make use of original attachment fittings.
- No vehicle modifications are necessary.